Mike Belmont, an associate of the firm, hails from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. As the son of a Nebraska matrimonial attorney, Mike grew up in ‘the business’ and a career in family law has always been at the forefront of his interests. Mike is adept at representing clients during some of the most difficult times in their lives and has a proven ability to compassionately and confidently find solutions to the complex challenges our clients often face.
Mike is also a summa cum laude graduate of Arizona State University where he majored in Finance. He is admitted to practice in New York.
The Wallack Firm Office
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Spousal Maintenance
- Equitable Distribution
- Prenuptial, Postnuptial & Separation Agreements
- Complex Trials & Appeals
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Parental Alienation
- Domestic Violence & Orders of Protection
- Post-Judgment Enforcement & Modification
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- Juris Doctor
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- Bachelor of Science
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Major: Finance
- New York
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
Attorneys. Advisors. Advocates.